The long wait is over, MidiALF/CV board is officially available just as it was promised “later this year” — there are still 10 hours left in year 2013 in my part of the world 😉
Due to popular demand there will be another production run of MidiThru pcbs, the list collection is going on here. The revised pcb looks like this:
MidiALF is not naked anymore, Frank Daniels designed a case for it, see here.
New MidiALF firmware version 0.93a is available here.
– allow note length longer than the sequence step length (thanks to shiftr @ MI forum)
– rotate sequence commands now rotate linked (16 and 32 step) sequences as a whole
– fixed problem with nonlinear progression sequence re-staring from where it was stopped
instead of the first step. Thanks to Jacob Karlstrom.
– implemented note CV tuning, see command page/Tune
– implemented CV/Gate output support, compile with ENABLE_CV_OUTPUT define to enable it (see midialf/makefile)
– improved LFO UI: shape set to “none” stops LFO on both CC and CV, CC set to 0 prevents LFO on CC only
– rotating step encoder in step hold mode selects active step
– added step hold mode toggled by SEL+CLK
– implemented received CC ignore/receive setting
– implemented root note setting learn mode
– implemented CC1/CC2 number learn mode
– implemented LFO1/2 CC number learn mode